Symbolic Jewelry From Around the World
- Fu, Lu and Shou: Chinese for "happiness prosperity and longevity"
- Evil eye: Worn to bring happiness and protect from "Evil Eye" curses
- Cross: A religious symbol of life and faith
- Hamsa: A sacred hand worn to ward off evil and convey happiness
- Peace Sign: The universal symbol for world peace
- Infinity: Symbolic of eternity or longevity
- Fleur-de-lis: Associated with French royalty and symbolic of purity and sanctity
- Claddah: An Irish emblem representing freindship, love and loyalty
- Horseshoe: A good luck charm
- Wishbone: A symbol of wishes and good fortune
- Star of David: Official symbol of Israel and Judaism
- Tree of Life: Represents the interconnection between all life on earth
Whether you want to express your beliefs or simply show off a fun trend, you can find an intriguing collection of symbolic jewelry at Ross-Simons.