The OMEGA Watch Collection
Established in La Chaux-De-Fonds, Switzerland in 1848, OMEGA holds a history unlike any other watch brand. Their legendary timepieces have participated in the world's most prominent moments, from the first moon landing to every Olympic game since 1932. Over a span of 160 years, world leaders, space and sea explorers, athletes and iconic actors have all chosen OMEGA for their distinct performance and design. Their legacy continues to this day, powerful as ever.
Revolutionary Watch Movements
When you buy an OMEGA watch, you can be confident that you're getting the best. Specializing in automatic and chronograph watches, the company holds more precision records than anybody. Choose from OMEGA's sophisticated De Ville, contemporary Constellation or high-performance Seamaster and Speedmaster models. Each time you wear an OMEGA timepiece, you participate in their dynamic heritage and promising future.
OMEGA holds a commitment to innovation and quality. Each design and material they use enhances both the beauty and performance of the watch. Their heritage also influences their design choices, inspired by all the roles they've played, from explorer to sports timekeeper.
Responsibility is another crucial component of the OMEGA philosophy. To ensure a fair and ethical code of practice from mining to point-of-sale, OMEGA has become a certified member of the non-profit Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC). Independently checked against the Responsible Jewellery Code of Practices, OMEGA aligns with international standards for ethics.
- Heritage: The company gets its name from their illustrious 19 caliber "Omega" movement created in 1894. This name signifies their first great accomplishment, paving the way for a future of innovation and success.
- Precision: Focusing on industrialized mechanical movements, OMEGA has set more precision records than anyone else.
- Materials: Traditional craftsmanship meets state-of-the-industry materials. They use ceramics, silicon and new alloys alongside precious metals.
- Timelessness: OMEGA's legacy lives on through their iconic designs and long-lasting quality.
- People: The company owes its success to its people. Innovative watchmakers and skilled designers share a vision to craft the perfect watch.
- Country: The watch brand takes pride in its country. Since the beginning, all of their timepieces have been made in Switzerland.
- Future: There is always room for advancement. Their latest achievement is the Master Chronometer certification. These COSC chronometer watches undergo rigorous tests to simulate real-life wearing conditions, checking for resistance to water and magnetic fields. This process is approved by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
We are proud to take part in OMEGA's colorful legacy. You can find a well-rounded assortment of OMEGA's most popular watches, from the refined De Ville model to the high-performance Speedmaster. Their automatic movements and chronograph functions are top-of-the-line and their materials prove OMEGA's commitment to excellence.
Ross-Simons is an authorized retailer for OMEGA watches. Every OMEGA purchase comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee.